Multipurpose Medical Camera & Scope System
Simplifies Clinical Telemedicine Exams
The Multipurpose Camera and Scope easily fits into clinical telemedicine patient exams and workflow processes. This is the only multi-function scope system that includes a telemedicine software platform so you can automatically view the image on your PC before saving it to an EMR.
This single device is equipped with interchangeable lenses for general purpose, otoscopy, dermatology and ophthalmology exams, making it a simple solution for basic digital imaging needs.
- Automatically integrates with additional modules of AGNES Connect™ software to share medical images and live streaming video in real-time with the remote specialist.
- Medical camera system comes with 3 interchangeable lenses to accommodate multiple medical specialties including primary care, ear/nose/throat, and dermatology.
- Direct USB connection allows you to immediately view the medical images on a PC (eliminates the need for an SD memory card).
- 8 mega pixel CMOS image sensor captures high resolution and scaleable medical images.
- Built-in white LED illumination provides a crisp light source for clear medical images with true color representation.
- Large rear-facing touchscreen screen makes it easy to see what you are “looking at” through the lenses.
- Automatic focus (otoscope/general imaging lenses) or manual focus (all lenses)
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information