The Digital Spirometer is a PC-based with oximetry option enabling specialists to assess respiratory pathologies during a telemedicine visit, and part of the AMD Global Telemedicine family of telehealth products and solutions.
Pulmonary Function Tests in Seconds
The Digital Spirometer, is a PC-based spirometer with oximetry option. When used with our AGNES platform, this device enables specialists to assess respiratory pathologies in real-time during a telemedicine visit. This is a great medical device for teleconsultations with Pulmonologists, Respiratory Therapists, allergists, General Practitioners, Occupational Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Cardiologist.
- Incomparable Clinical Performance: Accuracy, Features and EMR Integration/ Workflow
- Large Selection of Predicted Sets and Predicted Values
- Integrates with EHRs through AGNES® telemedicine platform
- Includes FVC, VC&IVC, MVV, PRE and POST BD & Bronchial Challenge tests
- Real-time Flow/Volume loop and Volume/Time Curve with PRE/POST comparison
- Embedded temperature senseo for BTPS conversion
- Automatic Spirometry interpretation with alert messages
- Calibration free: uses a factory-calibrated disposable mouthpiece/turbine
- Cross contamination free: prevents exposure to patient inspired or expired air
- Incentive system to improve patient compliance during spirometry test
- ATS compliant and supports NHANES III standard
- Multi-language interface
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information