The Intraoral Dental Camera is a high powered digital camera used in the evaluation of patients’ oral health during healthcare assessments, and part of the AMD Global Telemedicine family of telehealth products and solutions.
Intraoral Dental Camera
- Precision options with focal range of 5mm - 45mm.
- Diagnostic quality images.
- Fixed focus keeps sharp details easy to capture - no need to adjust anything.
- LED lights that activate during capture.
- Lightweight (1.06 ounces) and ergonomic handpiece makes maneuverability effortless.
- Imaging chip: 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Software interface: WDM or VFW, UVC compatible video
- Data Format: YUV 4:2:2. ITU-R 656
- Focus type: Fixed focus
- Light source: 6 white LED whites
- Power requirements: 5v Dc, powered by USB
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information