Digital Video Colposcope
The Digital Video Colposcope system is a powerful high definition camera and imaging module used for clinical examinations of the cervix, vulva and vagina. The SONY high definition CCD imaging module and super bright LED light source, provide high quality images for clinicians to see pathology changes. This video colposope is different from traditional optical colposcopes because instead of viewing through an eyepiece, it uses a high-resolution imaging technology that displays the captured images on a viewing monitor.
- High-resolution color CCD, circular LED group light source, and control circuit all integrate into one handheld camera.
- Button controls provide convenience for operations such as zoom in/out, focus, freeze, green filter, and timing and magnification factor display.
- Three-grade electronic green filter provides exceptional pathology visualization.
- Bright LED light source reproduces the true color of tissue.
- 40x magnification (36x optical) and 52° field of view for close up viewing of possible lesions or abnormalities.
- Components: camera, image processing unit , vertical stand
Dimension (camera & stand)
- when stand is contracted: 500 mm (l) x 500 mm (w) x 920 mm (h)
- when stand is extended: 500 mm (l) x 500 mm (w) x 1120 mm (h)
- Weight: 8.81 lbs (4 kg)
- 1/4" SONY Exview HAD CCD imaging module
- Working distance: 200 - 300mm
- Field-of-View: 52° at 1X
- Depth of View: 5mm - 120mm
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information