Learn What’s Involved, How to Get Started and the Secrets to Success of a Rural School-Based Telemedicine Program
AMD Global Telemedicine, MY Health-e-Schools, and The Children’s Partnership delivered this webinar to National Rural Health Association members on the topic of School-Based Telemedicine for Rural Communities.
Presented by AMD Global Telemedicine, a National Rural Health Association Platinum Partner
How to Develop & Implement an Effective & Sustainable School-Based Telemedicine Program:
- Things to consider before starting;
- How to get going, where to start and how to select the right technology/products;
- How to sustain the program and see the benefits/payoff
Opportunities to Increase Access to Health Care for Children:
- Overview of school-based telemedicine: applications including examples and technology used;
- Benefits to community health centers, rural hospitals, and others;
- Broad lessons learned from existing programs.
Executive Director, Center for Rural Health Innovation
Director, Strategic Health Initiatives, Children’s Partnership