We Work Alongside You …
AMD Global Telemedicine makes it easy for you by acting as a “Single-Source Solution” for your virtual care technology needs, delivering a simple solution that can be used for multiple care settings and specialties.
So, how do you find a virtual care technology solution that can evolve with your changing and growing needs, without it being another layer on a layered solution? Doctors and other clinicians don’t want MORE technology, they want less.
Solution: AMD works alongside you to create and support customized solutions that can…
- Easily integrate with your other virtual health solutions
- Support hybrid models and closely match in-person workflows
Let’s scheduled a time to meet!
Let Us Help You Address Your Telemedicine Challenges
We would love to learn more about your virtual care delivery needs to see if our telemedicine solutions are a good fit for you. Please tell us a little about yourself, and we will reach out to you to discuss your specific challenges and business goals.
We Understand Healthcare Business Needs
- Quickly extend care reach, addressing multiple specialties
- Reach more patients, more often
- Rapid deployment and competitive advantage
- Easily manage multiple telemedicine sites from a single solution
The AMD Value Solution
Integration of devices for all medical specialties, all-in-one solution, rapid deployment
Support, customization, integration, partnership
Flexibility, choices, SaaS licensing model
Our Customers ROI Speaks for Itself
- Increased efficiency: With a single solution for all virtual care needs, healthcare providers can streamline their processes and reduce the time spent on administrative tasks.
- Enhanced security: A single-source technology solution can provide a higher level of security compared to using multiple solutions, as it can be more easily monitored and managed.
- Better data integration: With a single-source technology solution, it is easier to integrate patient data from different sources and use it to inform care decisions.
- Reduced costs: Using a single-source technology solution can help healthcare organizations save money by reducing the need for multiple subscriptions and licenses for different virtual care tools