When COVID hit, what telehealth platform did you choose to quickly pivot your care strategy?
Choosing the right technology and solution for your practice’s telehealth program requires a lot of research, evaluation and training. When the pandemic hit, health care providers didn’t have the luxury of time to do all of this work so many just went with a video conferencing platform. But now that telehealth is part of the new standard of care, many providers are finding virtual care is so much more than a video call.
For a sustainable virtual care model, there are some elements that need to be considered when evaluating a telehealth platform.
Does your organization need:
- Scalability: Will the technology solution be able to grow with the business needs of your practice?
- Flexibility: Can the system be easily pivoted to accommodate different functions and specialties when needed?
- Training: How easy and how often will staff need to be retrained with the system?
- Security: Is the vendor staying on top of HIPAA requirements, offering BAAs and incorporating new security/encryption measures into the system?
- Accessibility: Can patients easily use the system? Do they need to download an app and what information must they provide?
We would love to learn more about your virtual care delivery needs so we can construct a solution that directly meets your needs today and in the future. Fill out the “request a meeting” form on this page to meet with one of our Strategic Advisors and discuss your program requirements.