ARCHIVED WEBINAR, May 5, 2021
Health equity and ensuring millions of underserved Americans gain access to quality healthcare is a core public policy objective. Watch this recorded 1:1 session with Ira Kirschenbaum, MD of BronxCare Health System for a live discussion on how they have improved access to care using telehealth.
This webinar was hosted by the American Telemedicine Association.
- Challenges/inhibitors of delivering care to the underserved in Urban areas
- Improving access to care using telehealth
- How to scale your virtual care program:
– Where do you start, use of bilingual interpreters;
– How to roll program out to 2,000 physicians;
– Reaching separate & distinct segments;
– Providing physician services to partnered SNFs;
– Critical technology integration/interoperability components
Live Presentation and 1:1 Interview Session with:
Ira H. Kirschenbaum, MD
Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery