Archived Webinar, May 2021
Find out what commonalities exist between large and small telehealth programs in urban and rural applications. Attend this webinar to hear some interesting and innovative use cases that you might want to consider for telehealth.
Danielle Louder from the NETRC and Michelle Hager from Blue Cirrus Consulting will each share some commonalities they are seeing with the telehealth programs they are involved in.
- Trends in telehealth usage by specialty and demographics
- Alignments between large health systems in urban areas and small rural healthcare organizations.
- Innovative use cases for telehealth
- New strategic planning for delivery of care
- Achieving sustainability with key performance indicators