Webinar: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 2:30 PM EST
Telehealth is more than just a video encounter. We are here to help you create a Virtual Care Delivery Strategy that supports your healthcare organization’s ability to scale access to care across the entire community of care. AMD Global Telemedicine’s unified virtual care solutions range from basic virtual visit applications to patient assessment tools, clinical care applications and direct-to-consumer applications.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to define the feature set of your enterprise virtual care delivery platform – while we can start with video only deployment however the needs are greater than just video over time.
- How one telehealth platform can uniquely support respective settings of care – inclusive of leveraging different medical devices based on respective requirements.
- What data interoperability means in telemedicine applications with respective clinical data repository.
- How you can leverage a clinical triage call center and facility real-time transition of care and perform full high acuity encounter.
- Ways virtual delivery of care models can improve access, reduce cost and improve clinical outcomes
Vice President of Growth, AMD Global Telemedicine
It’s time to reimagine the way you deliver care in the current healthcare landscape and beyond.
AMD Global Telemedicine has been helping healthcare organizations with telemedicine and telehealth solutions for over 30 years. We are committed to providing the telehealth solutions you need to grow a successful, tailor-made program based on the demand of your organization and its patients.