Archived Webinar, April 2020
Telemedicine and telehealth are no longer “nice to have”, but in contrast is now a “must have” capability in order to keep patients and healthcare workers safe and avoid bringing a healthcare organization to its knees.
Attend this online interview session to get practical next steps on how to quickly get your telemedicine and telehealth capabilities up and running.
Learn How to:
- Decrease exposure of patients to potential high-risk areas
- Increase your patient’s access to COVID-19 screening and treatment
- Decrease your staff’s exposure to Coronavirus
- Treat patients in the safety of their homes to decrease risk and exposure for non-Coronavirus related issues
- Put telehealth delivery models in place for Coronovirus management across the care continuum
Live Interview Session with:
Join Ron Emerson, as he outlines optimal telemedicine and telehealth delivery models for COVID-19 response and engages in an interview with Dr. Persaud on how BronxCare Health System, is addressing the Coronavirus crisis head-on.
Ron Emerson, RN BSN
Global Director of Strategic Development
Yudy Persaud, MD, MPH
Chief Division of Allergy