3 Reasons to Stop by this Year:
- Meet PAT our NEW patient assessment terminal (wall mount)
- Attned our in-booth customer use cases presentations
- Win a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
- See live demos of AGNES Interactive
Meet PAT in person
The all NEW Patient Assessment Terminal
AMD just announced PAT, our fully integrated telemedicine wall mount system, developed to improve workflow while reducing the footprint in the exam room . This is the industry’s first wall station that allows you to have your medical devices remain connected through continuous use. More information on PAT
Attend Our Customer Use Case Presentations
|Attend one of our customer use case presentations in our booth and be entered to win a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones.|
Monday, May 16 at 10:20 am
Bringing specialized care across borders in real-time
- Find out how rising star California Healthcom Group has implemented and grown international collaborative care.
- Presenter: Andrew Herzfeld, VP/CFO, California Healthcom Group
Monday, May 16 at 2:30 pm
Life changing care models for school aged children in North Carolina
- Mission Center for Telehealth and the Center for Rural Health Innovation (CRHI) is changing care delivery and education forever in North Carolina.
- Presenter: Dr. Steve North, Medical Director, Mission Center for Telehealth and CRHI
Tues, May 17 at 10:20 am
Creating a new national healthcare delivery model in less than 18 months
- Bolivia’s Ministry of Health in partnership with ITTI, designed and deployed a new country-wide health system in an austere environment in record time.
- Presenter: Carlos Inchauste, Project Manager , ITTI Bolivia
Experience a Collaborative Telemedicine Patient Encounter with AGNES Interactive
It’s not content sharing … it’s real-time streaming medical video, data and images. Attend one of our use case presentations to hear how our customers are leveraging AGNES Interactive encounter management software. Then stay for a live demo to experience real-time telemedicine with AGNES Interactive.
As a client of ours, we would like to invite you to visit our booth on us! Exhibit hall passes are normally $75, but we’re pleased to extend them to you free of charge!
Use Code: EXHVIP2016