If you plan on attending ATA this year, here are a few ways you can make the most of your time on the exhibit hall floor:
- Download the app – Take advantage of the paperless agenda and discover innovative ways to interact with other professionals.
- Prioritize vendors you want to see – Assess your agenda and exhibit hall before you get started. Don’t wait until the last minute to visit target companies!
- Network, network, network! – ATA will have various events that allow you to network during your time at the conference. Take advantage of the First Time Attendee’s Breakfast, Opening Reception, the ATA Monday Night Social Event and the ATA Closing Event.
Remember, AMD Global Telemedicine will be at ATA 2017. Here are a few of the many reasons you should stop by our booth this year:
1. Discover AGNES Interactive 6.0
You’ll experience the launch of our new AGNES Interactive 6.0, the updated version of our web-based encounter management software that aggregates medical data from connected devices, shares it in real-time and provides an encounter PDF report that integrates directly into your EMR. Some of the key features include:
- Integrated third-party video conferencing.
- An enhanced Utilization Reporting system.
- A universal mechanism for receiving and integrating telemedicine data with EMR systems.
Witness a demonstration of the new version of AGNES Interactive, when you attend one of our in-booth presentations on Sunday at 12:45 p.m. or Monday at 4:00 p.m.
2. A chance at discounts and freebies
If you’re a new customer and attend one of our in-booth presentations, you’ll receive 50 percent off our AGNES Interactive software. Additionally, you’ll be placed into a drawing for a chance to win a Fujitsu tablet or one of three Echo Dots.
ATA is the perfect opportunity to learn about what to expect in the future of healthcare.
3. Learn about how we benefit skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
Our Clinical Assist series of products can help you customize your telemedicine system so you can address specific needs. By bundling our tools, your practice can benefit in the following ways:
- A reduction in hospital readmissions.
- An elimination of non-critical patient transports.
- An increase in access to specialty care.
- An ability to provide night coverage options.
4. Meet PAT
Our fully integrated telemedicine wall mount system, PAT, was created to reduce the footprint in the exam room and improve workflow, simultaneously. This is the industry’s first system that allows you to keep medical devices connected through uninterrupted use.
5. Learn how ExamFlow can streamline your workflow
ExamFlow software was designed to eliminate patient wait times and reduce delays that interrupt a steady workflow. By attending our 9:45 a.m. presentation on Monday morning, you can see a demonstration.
Don’t forget: ATA 2017 is April 23-25. You can find AMD Global Telemedicine at Booth #2506.