Transform Your Care Strategy
Improve patient retention and streamline processes with a leading telehealth solution. With AMD Global Telemedicine’s products and solutions, healthcare organizations are able to deliver a higher quality of care to an even wider group of patients.
AMD’s HIPAA-compliant, secure virtual care platform offers capabilities including:
- Access from a single entry point platform. View all data on one holistic system that addresses a range of low-to-high acuity care needs.
- Integration with medical devices. Aggregate data from connected medical devices and integrate with electronic health record (EHR) systems to simplify workflow and documentation.
- Connection with current or new providers. Deliver high-quality care through your own providers or outsourced services of your choice.
Request a demo. We would love to learn more about your virtual care delivery needs. Please tell us a little about yourself, and we will reach out to discuss your requirements and scheduled the demo. (All fields are required.)
Reaching patients in their homes
Connect N’ Care is our direct-to-consumer telehealth platform for low acuity care with built-in assessment protocols.
- Increase patient retention and revenue
- See more patients
- Balance your clinicians’ resources
Easily diagnose, treat and prescribe from the convenience of a mobile device or PC.
Report their symptoms through our built-in evidence-based guidelines, then request a video conference with the provider for a more in-depth consultation.
High acuity care with medical device and EHR integration
AMD’s AGNES Connect telehealth solution offers secure medical device and EHR integration and gives clinicians and remote specialists live access to a patient from any remote location through our in-platform video conferencing tool.
- Clinical assess patients wherever their preferred care environment is.
- Collect essential data from the connected devices (e.g., stethoscope, ECG, heart rate, blood pressure).
- Stream essential data directly to providers in real-time.
Complete Physician Mobility
Remote users have secure web-based access to one or multiple exam sites, making it easy for a provider to manage their telemedicine consults for multiple patient locations within a single platform.
Integrates with EMRs
AGNES Connect® sends individual files or documentions collected during a session or compiled report, to your EMR.
Manage multiple telehealth sites, deliver high quality care and achieve cost-saving efficiencies.