Vascular USB Ultrasound Probe
High Frequency, Small Footprint
The Vascular USB Ultrasound Probe is ideal for those applications where you need a quality image of the superficial areas of soft tissue including arteries and veins. Because this probe is small in size, it is less prone to slip off the vessel of interest and quickly get you the image you need.
- Completely portable and does not require an ultrasound machine.
- Images displayed in real-time up to 15 frames per second.
- Outstanding image quality from fully digital B mode and 256 shades of grayscale.
- Sealed tight to eliminate dust and dirt contaminants and provide reliable imagery.
- Depth Range: .5 cm - 10 cm
- Focal Zone: .5 cm - 4 cm
- Pulse Frequency: 7.5 MHz, 12 MHz, 15 MHz, 24 MHz
- Focal Point: 2 cm
- Scan Angle: 60 degrees
- Patient Contact: 12 mm
- Frame Rate: 15 fps
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information