Trans-Vaginal USB Ultrasound Probe
Detailed Imagery from Inside
The Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound Probe meets the unique needs of telemedicine applications that require a physical examination to evaluate the possible cause of abnormal bleeding, sources of unexplained pain, and to check for possible tumors or infections. This ultrasound probe uses sound waves to “see” inside the body and create detailed images which a physician can then study.
- Completely portable and does not require an ultrasound machine.
- Images displayed in real-time up to 15 frames per second.
- Outstanding image quality from fully digital B mode and 256 shades of gray scale.
- Sealed tight to eliminate dust and dirt contaminants and provide reliable imagery.
- Depth Range: 0.5 cm - 10 cm
- Focal Zone: 0.5 cm - 4 cm
- Pulse Frequency: 7.5 MHz, 12 MHz, 15 MHz, 24 MHz
- Focal Point: 2 cm
- Scan Angle: 90 degrees
- Patient Contact: 21 mm
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information