RVS-100 Advanced Vital Signs Monitor
The RVS-100 Advanced Vital Signs Monitor is used in telemedicine applications to quickly spot check, measure and capture a patient’s vital signs including pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature measurements. The highly flexible, modular design offers many configurations and settings to suite the needs of hospitals and clinics as well as long-term care settings.
- High-sensitivity 8" TFT color touch screen with self-explanatory user interface and integrated help-function.
- NIBP (non-invasive blood pressure) and SpO2 suitable for adults, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Clinical grade blood pressure averaging (2 to 5 measurements) and delayed start measurements to compensate for white coat hypertension.
- Covidien Filac 3000 predictive probe thermometer.
- Large internal memory; can store over 1,000 patients with 5,000 measurements.
- 11 hours battery run time and 17 hours on time.
- Flexible mounting options including desk, wall of mobile stand.
- Multilingual support for 6 languages.
- Physical Dimensions: 9.4" (H) x 5.2" (W) x 12.4" (D) / (239mm x 132mm x 314mm)
- Weight: (including battery): 8.8 lb. (4 kg)
- AC power supply: 100 - 240 V AC+/-0.1% Hz, 50 - 60 Hz
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
Integration with AGNES®
Simultaneously capture and share medical device data
Exchange documents and medical images
Participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
Note: There are no user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES and unlimited receiving sites.
Request More Information